March 13, 2016

My BrELT interview with Priscila Mateini!





It is with great pleasure that I share my interview with Priscila Mateini on behalf of BrELT. BrELT is a thriving Brazilian ELT community with over eight thousand members that is dedicated to the continuous professional development of ELT in Brazil. BrELT hosts an exciting chat with themes selected by members every other week. Check out BrELT's page and become a member at no cost. 

Priscila has been my friend for many years and I had the pleasure to finally meet her last year at IATEFL in Manchester. We have exchanged a lot over the years and I really enjoyed our talk. 

Here it is! 








This Buddy is so much fun! But sometimes he gets on my nerves...


Sending you all big hugs from são Paulo, Brazil! 

Juan





Did you like it? Share it! 
Thank you! 


1 comment:

  1. OMG... poor Buddy!!! I believe you get on HIS nerves!! :D :D :D
    Greetings from Argentina, Maria :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!